Pages

search @*g4p*@

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

News: Amazing! i won 15£ at Triviala the first week i 've played



I've never imagined that i would win any prize money in my life...
But now it 's true, I just signed up there for free and only played some games in my first week there. Today i checked my account and it said that i won 15£! Amazing, isn't it? I know that 15£ is not much, but if we think more deeply here, we should feel that hey! this game is free and and we can win some money from just playing quiz games!(and this is only my first week!)

Moreover, there are a lot of prizes in Triviala such as:
20£ daily
15£ weekly (this is my prize!)
500£ weekly (truly amazing, i would win that nextweek...lol)

We can withdraw our prizes via clickandbuy.

Here is the proof:


Click here to play for free and win cash prizes!


No comments:

Post a Comment